My Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here I am again.

So....life is just really bloggable right now.

I miss blogging. My husband misses it. As we were greeting each other at the end of a long, semi-discouraging day after I was laid off from my main job not too long ago, he took me by the waist, looked me right in the eye, and told me he had a command for me. "You need to start blogging again. Soon."

I left you all hanging a few months ago, thinking that it would only take a few months to get the craziness of married/student/employee life under control so that I could schedule a period of time every week in my calendar in which I would spend one hour blogging. Oh how I wish I could say that I'm managing wifehood, cooking, housework, the holidays and WORK in such a way that I COULD plan a periodic segment of time to be devoted to blogging. Rather, I think life is just as crazy, (irresistibly fun), and unpredictable as it was a few months ago, maybe even more so.

And as I'm learning from my close friends and family who have kids, the craziness is just gonna get worse as time goes on.

So, if life isn't going to get any more calm or predictable, why am I letting my sweet memories of my first year with my husband go un-blogged about? I don't know anymore.

Therefore, I'm back!


1 comment: