My Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sugar Cookies and Haircuts

That is like the worst blog post title anyone could ever come up with. Ever.

I don't know about your mind, but upon imagining up the title my mind went straight to the thought of biting into a sugar cookie topped with 1-in long cuttings of hair. Gross.

The image was so disturbing that I couldn't help introducing you all to it. Therefore, this post is entitled, Sugar Cookies and Haircuts.

Or, more accurately, Wedding Sugar Cookies and My New Haircut.

Here is a sample of one of the sugar cookies I made for the wedding earlier this month. Purty cute, huh?

I've been growing my hair out since before I was married, with the goal of it reaching my mid-back and having long, LONG layers, all around the head. Well, haven't quite reached the mid-back goal yet, but I recently got the layers I've been dreaming about! I'm having so much fun with my new style!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair!!!! I'm growing my hair out too but I'm not sure what I want my final look to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute hair!!!!! Oh and those cookies...well I'm speacless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see more cookies, and more haircut photos. So cute.

    ReplyDelete