My Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Surprise! I Chopped Off My Hair!

So last week my beloved Brent and I were separated while I served my sick sister and her kids in Seattle while HER husband was out of town. I left Brent looking like this...
...more or less. When I arrived home yesterday, I looked like this:

(I'm sure I could have found a better place in the airport to take a video of myself talking about my husband's coming reaction to my haircut, but after spending a week caring for two kiddos, my brain was in a fog. A bathroom stall seriously seemed like the best place at the time.)

Here is the video of my love's reaction. I spotted him from afar, so bear with the long video.
Yes, he loved it. He couldn't stop talking about it yesterday...how cute I looked...how different I looked...how much he was crazy about the new do.
And yes, he did arrive to pick me up at the airport with a dozen roses. Be jealous.
:)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Oh, and showing up with roses? very impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete