My Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Telegram

Anything interesting in the mail today?

Oooo, what's this?

Wha? A telegram? My sister sent me a telegram? Nah...it's gotta just be a cool envelope.

But that doesn't look like a normal letter coming out of there...

It's definitely not a normal letter...what in the world?

It is a telegram! An authentic telegram! Straight out of the early 20th century!
Let's see what was so important that Heather had to tell me via telegram. Anything interesting?

Uh, nope.


But I'm still glad she sent it. Sure made me feel special. Like I was Susan receiving a telegram in Boston from my twin sister Sharon in California...I'll be surprised if anyone besides Heather knows what I'm referring to.

Oh, and Auntie Heather? Your niecey-poo pie Penny loves the telegram too.

Note: The telegram does, as you can see, display a date of November 10...but it's seriously just out of the question that it took me two months after receiving it to blog about it. Who is that disorganized? Really.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely the most packish thing ever and you were definitely quoting The Parent Trap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a telegram. Someone needs to send me one before i die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's get together, yeah yeah yeah... telegrams are so much fuh-uhn!! :)

    ReplyDelete