My Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Interview

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement! The interview went really well. As I waited for the phone call, I was a little (WAY) nervous that I wasn't going to meet up to QAI's expectations because some of the job description sounds a bit foreign to me and some of the qualifications I simply don't own. But the guy from QAI called, and according to the questions that he asked me about my experience and his own testimony of what the job would entail, it sounds like I am well-qualified. God blessed me with quick, detailed answers to every one of his questions, and he really sounded impressed with me. He said I'll probably get an email in the next couple of weeks to set up a time for me to go out to their location for another interview. They still have several other candidates that they need to consider, but he said I sound really enthusiastic and great on the phone. :)

I'm just praising God. It's totally because of Him that the interview went so well. If any of you have ever spoken with me on the phone, you know I can be quite awkward (seriously, it was even awkward to talk to Brent on the phone up until we were married). So He totally blessed me with "phone-savvy" for that interview. :)

Thanks again for your support! Brent and I are continuing to pray about the job, and we're excited to see where God takes it from here!

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool how God did that! I totally get making or breaking it based on a phone interview and you DID it! Yay! Even if there is a better job out there, I love how God did this for you. I wish I could have heard it.

    ReplyDelete