My Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Big City and Da Zoo!

Georgie and Smithers were best friends last night. At least Georgie thought so. It all started when Georgie was given a cookie after dinner, and Georgie decided she wanted to eat it with Smithers. She searched long and hard around the house for Smithers, then finally found her perched in one of the shelves of the changing table. Georgie plopped down next to the changing table and ate her cookie while loving on her kitty.

I came and checked in on them later, and laughed when I found cookie crumbs on Smithers' forehead. Poor Smith-face. She's such a good dog-cat.

I was trying to get a close-up of the crumbs, but Smithers yawned. I thought it made a funny action thought.

While Georgie ate her cookie, she said, "It's a long, long walk for Smithers."

I said, "Where is Smithers going?"

She answered, "To a big city!"

When Georgie finished her cookie and Smithers moseyed out of the changing table, Georgie announced to "Everybody" that she and Smithers were going away, "To a big city and da zoo!" A few minutes later, when all was quiet, I looked for them and found them like this:

I asked Georgie what she was doing and she replied, "We're goin' to a big city and da zoo! We're goin' to da zoo first." She said all of this without looking back at me.

Smithers glanced back at me.

Then Georgie glanced at Smithers.

Then I got a front shot of them. Before I snapped the picture, Georgie had her two fingers in her mouth, and she was just gazing out into the distance. I wonder what exactly she and Smith-face were pretending.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment