My Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm a Bad Blogger


But I have good intentions.

I’m sorry for those of you who “follow” me that I don’t blog on a more regular basis. I promise, I’m always thinking of things I want to write about and fun topics for my blog posts, but somehow I struggle to find the time to do it. I recently wrote out a list of about ten post ideas I’ve had up in my head for a while, with the lack of opportunity to actually put them on the blog. I promise, I have all the intentions of a regular blogger, I just haven’t figured out how to fit regular blogging into my schedule!

This weekend my husband and I are up in Napa, CA, visiting some very good friends. We’re staying with a couple whose romance in their early dating days sort of paralleled our own…we started dating around the same time, went on double dates together, and Brent and I got engaged the day of their wedding, just hours before Brent got all snazzied up to be a groomsmen.

We’re also up here to visit the couple who took us under their wings during our dating and engagement days. Though our relationship with this couple is now mostly a friendship rooted in our common love for the Savior and love of laughter, we still look to them as examples of a godly and wise husband and wife team.

We feel so blessed that these couples give us an excuse to drive up to Napa Valley every once in a while! Talk about a beautiful place to visit! The wine vineyards never cease to take my breath away…

I’ll hopefully have pics up soon.

Oh, and as I sit here writing this on the evening of Friday, the 28th of May, I’m typing my thoughts out into Microsoft Word because I haven’t gotten the chance to ask for our friends’ internet security password….so if the date that this is actually posted is different from the date I claim to have written it, that’s why.

And lack of security password is another excuse I have for the delay in blogging.

So THERE.

2 comments:

  1. The title alone made me laugh. Bad Blogger! It kind of just rolls off your tongue. I wish I had an excuse to use it on my own blog. Bad blogger. I can't quit saying it. My favorite word to say is scissors. Try it with your mouth in an exaggerated smile for the first syllable, and then in an exaggerated position for the second syllable, and really draw out the zzzzz sound in between. Do you have time for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, wah, wah, wah. I guess you're living life, instead of blogging? How DARE you.

    ReplyDelete